Last Updated: 15th March 2019
Anda Seat Lifetime Warranty
- 1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with image of issue attached.
2. Anda Seat warranty team will identify the issue.
- 3. Once it is confirmed as defected unit, Anda Seat will send RMA parts to you and the shipping will be covered by Anda Seat.
Anda Seat promises to repair or replace any Anda Seat product or component that Anda Seat finds to be defective in material or workmanship within a Lifetime warranty on the steel frame and parts of our chairs.
This warranty applies only to products sold and used within the United States of America and Canada.
- Parts under the Lifetime warranty include and not limited to:
• Chair mechanism
• Five-star base
• Caster wheel
• Gas lift piston
• Seat base with armrests.
Parts exclusions: This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
- • Warranty does not cover leather, PVC or other surface materials.
- • Damage or defects caused or contributed to by alterations, modifications, improper storage, unauthorized repair, misuse, abuse, accidents, fire, transportation, impact, acts of God, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control are not approved by Anda Seat.
- • Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings
- • Damage inflicted against the chair
- • Products used for rental or commercial purposes.
- • Anda seat does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials and minor variations arising out of hand-made workmanship
If you purchased your chair directly through www.andaseat.ca then please contact email@example.com.
Please have your detailed order information ready for the warranty department to begin your claim. You will be required to send photos and/or videos of the complication you are experiencing to allow our warranty department to further assist you.