Last Updated: 6th Oct
Anda Seat Lifetime Warranty
Anda Seat promises to repair or replace any Anda Seat product or components that Anda Seat finds to be defective in material or workmanship within a Lifetime warranty on the steel frame and parts of our chairs.
This warranty applies only to products sold and used within Canada.
Covered by Warranty
- Once the issue has been identified by The Warranty Department as defective unit and covered by Anda Seat Warranty Policies, a replacement part will be shipped to The Customer within 10 business days after approval.
- The cost of the RMA shipping is also covered by Anda Seat.
- Parts under the lifetime warranty include but not limited to: Backrest, Mechanism, Wheelbase, Casters, Piston, Seat Base and Armrests.
- Under Warranty, Anda Seat agree to service and provide all parts necessary to repair or replace covered product to its proper operating condition consistent with Anda Seat product specifications.
- Repair or replacement parts and products will be furnished on an exchange basis and will be either new or reconditioned.
Not Covered by Warranty
- Once the issue has been identified by The Warranty as damage or defects caused by wear and tear, alterations, modifications, improper storage, unauthorized repair, misuse, abuse, accidents, fire, transportation, impact, acts of God, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control, it will not be approved and covered under Anda Seat Warranty Policies.
- The Warranty does not cover leather, PVC or other surface materials.
- The Warranty will be void if products were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings
- The Warranty will be void if products are used for rental or commercial purposes.
- Anda seat does not warrant the colorfastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials and minor variations arising out of hand-made workmanship